Mike Getman Soccer Camp – COVID-19 Protocols and Policies
Prior to attending or participating in a camp, practice or other event, all involved – players, parents, coaches/staff, referees, spectators, volunteers, etc. must complete a COVID-19 self- screen. Screen yourself and parents screen your player by answering the following questions:
- Have you had a fever with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the last 48-hours?
- Do you have any of these symptoms: cough, headache, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, fatigue, or other flu-like symptoms?
- Have you experienced any of the symptoms described in Question 2 within the last 14 days?
- Have you had exposure to or close contact with a person under quarantine or person under investigation for COVID-19 within the last 14-days?
- Have you had exposure to or close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
If you answer YES to any of the screening questions, STAY HOME! If you are an at risk individual or immunocompromised, consult your medical provider and take recommended precautions before participating in competition.
The Camp uses City provided soccer facilities and fields to conduct our soccer sessions/activities. City Parks and Rec staff are responsible for routinely cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and other “high-touch” areas.
- Anyone using these shared restroom facilities must adhere to social distancing requirements and wash their hands before leaving the restroom. Coaches/staff, players, parents, spectators, and volunteers must also sanitize their hands before returning to the fields. Coaches will ensure their players sanitize their hands before returning to their designated field and rejoining the competition.